Pro Athletes and Teams
I empower athletes with personalized self-therapy techniques so they can stay healthy and prevent injury. Self-treatment heightens proprioception, which doesn’t happen when you zone out getting a massage from someone else or during any other form of passive recovery such as a Thera-gun. Proprioception is body sense which is essential for superior athletic performance and I customize correctives for your body blindspots, which left untreated, are performance leaks and catalysts for injury.
Learn the difference between being well rested and well prepared.
Notre Dame College 2017 D1AA Men’s Rugby National Champions
"I’ve found that if you prioritize sleep and active recovery methods — it magnifies everything else in your life, from your emotional health to physical training."
- Tim Ferris, author, Tools of Titans
Cleveland Cavaliers 2016 NBA Champions
Sessions with me include:
- Yoga (+mindset+breathing+sport-specific poses)
- Teaching you how do do your own self massage/myofascial release
- Corrective (brain-based) exercises for warm up/movement prep
- “Down regulation” skill building to give you more natural sleep strategies
- I’m FMS 2 certified and can be a valuable partner in helping improve FMS scores
- Coaches clinics to empower your Performance/Strength & Conditioning coaching team to improve upon mobility, movement prep & recovery skill sets
- We can meet in person, or ONLINE: I’ve been doing Zoom & FaceTime sessions for a while now, and they work quite well.
Some words from the coaches I work with:
Empower yourself by working with me to develop or refine your active recovery game so that you stay healthy and ready to play when you need to. Here’s an article (March 2019) on why pros hire a mobility coach.
Connect with me to arrange a free consultation to discuss your team’s needs.
- Book a private Move Well Ed. training with me for your coaches to upgrade their own self care game and to add to their mobility training toolbox. 12-24 hours/CEC’s available and accepted by NSCA.
- Schedule a Roll Model® Method therapy ball/self-myofascial release training for your coaches. 14 hours/CEC’s available.
Want to build more emotional resilience? Check out my blog post by clicking here.
Kent State University 2017 MAC Men’s Basketball Champions
Kent State University 2015 MAC Women’s Soccer Champions